Update 67

This week I have finished loading and saving, and we are currently testing it, so if everything goes as planned the next release will be out early next week.

While doing the testing I have fixed the cargo airliner on a passenger route mentioned last week. I have also found some further bugs which caused the game to crash when a new year started. One of the bugs was that the game couldn’t calculate taxes for some specific countries. Another one was that the id for an airliner was the tailnumber, and in some cases the tailnumber ended up being used on two different airliners. These bugs have also been fixed.

For the airline information view I have done a little rearrangement, so the airline destinations have been moved to the airline routes view.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s