This past week I have used the time on added more elements to the datamodel of the project. I have tried to reuse the things which made sense, but without the complexity, since there are no need to copy the bad code pieces. This will also mean that some of the functionalities which have been implemented in the old version wouldn’t be in the new one. Mainly because the functionality didn’t made anything to the game or that it wasn’t fully implemented.
I have also worked some more on the GUI part, where I am currently looking at the content for airports. The current mockup looks like the example below.
The GUI is much for flexible since all the elements are components on its own. This means that if the weather components needs to be on another page, then I can just add it to that page. This also makes the code more smooth and easier to read, meaning easier to change.
I am also trying to implement the GUI, so it is possible to select between different color schemes