Update 30

This is the first update while implementing version 2 of the game. As I wrote on the forum it is a very huge change, so the updates will come in small steps.

Some of the things I hope to change, is the performance and the stability.

So far  I have focused on the data layer and the basic GUI. For the data layer I have started on implementing a database structure, so instead of the old xml’s I will use a SQLite database. This should also help when saving the games, since the ingame data are stored in the database.

For the GUI I have only done a very basic implementation, where I uses a more correct way of doing a MVVM implementation.

tapv2_1

Please be aware that this GUI screen is only a first draft.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s